- This event has passed.
The Truth About Asset Protection
September 13, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Learn how to get assistance covering the costs of your nursing home care for a loved one…WITHOUT selling your home or leaving your family without a dime. Attend a seminar hosted by a lead Attorney for Elder Law. The seminars last an hour and a half, with one starting at 10 AM and another starting at 2 PM.
September 13th @ 2 PM
What you will discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend down.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your family under the new rules.
- How to find the right Senior Care Facility and what to expect in the process.
- How to use existing laws to provide for long-term care without resorting to Medicaid.
- Senior Care options for independence; planning for today and the future
Attendance at this brand new meeting is free, but seating is limited. You can reserve your seat by calling 800-594-2161. Hosted by an estate planning attorney, this meeting will fill up quickly, so call right away. **Special Bonus!! We will also be distributing a FREE copy of “The North Carolina Consumer’s Guide To Long Term Care Planning and Asset Protection.” This booklet has been updated to reflect the new law changes that have just been passed. (Limit 1 guide per household.)
AGAIN, CALL LEGACY LAWYERS AT 800-594-2161 TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
ACT TODAY! WE FILL UP QUICKLY.